Greek Yogurt Waffles
Makes 4 large waffles
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
• 1 and 1/4 cups whole milk
• 3/4 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
• 3 large eggs, at room temperature
• 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
Combine the flour, baking powder salt. and sugar; set aside. In a separate large bowl, whisk together the milk, yogurt, eggs, and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. There will be lumps of yogurt.
Scoop 3/4 of a cup onto a preheated and greased waffle iron. Cook until waffle is browned and crispy on the outside, about 5 minutes.
*To customize, fold in 1 cup of your favorite fruits or chocolate chips.