Strawberry Pineapple Sherbet Punch
Makes approximately 4 quarts
- 1 (3 oz.) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 package strawberry Kool-Aid
- 2 ½ cup sugar
- 2 quarts cold water
- 1 (46 ounce) bottle pineapple juice
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 2 pints pineapple sherbet
Before serving, place individual scoops of pineapple sherbet into muffin tins. Freeze.
Combine all the ingredients except the lemon-lime soda and the sherbet. Allow the punch to chill for several hours until cool.
Right before serving, add the lemon-lime soda. Taste of sweetness and add more sugar if necessary.
Add the scoops of pineapple sherbet. Keep in mind that the punch will get sweeter as the sherbet melts.