Bloody Mary Mix for a Crowd
- 1 (32 oz.) bottle Bloody Mary mix
- 16 oz. 100-proof vodka
- 2 celery sticks, cut into thirds
- 2 dill pickle spears, quartered
- 10 (or so) Manzanilla olives stuffed with pimento
- 1½ tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 10 (or so) pickled Tabasco peppers
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice (about 2 limes)
- Combine all ingredients into a large container. Mix thoroughly.
- For best results, prepare up to a day in advance.
- Strain Bloody Mary mix into glasses. Serve over ice, if desired.
- Garnish with additional celery, olives, dill pickle spears, lemon wedges, etc., if desired.
- Recipe can be doubled.
- Serves 4-6