- ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick), melted, cooled slightly
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the egg, brown sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon to the melted butter. Whisk to combine.
- Add the flour and stir until just combined. Don’t overmix.
- Stir in the cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Turn batter out into prepared pan. Smooth the top lightly with a spatula.
- Bake for about 24 – 26 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. For chewier blondies, bake for 24 minutes and test for doneness. Allow blondies to cool in pan for at least 1 hour before slicing and serving. Blondies will keep airtight at room temperature for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months.