Davis Wade “Mock”-jito
- 2 tablespoons fresh blackberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh raspberries
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons simple syrup
- 2 large lime wedges
- Seltzer water
- Divide blackberries, raspberries, mint leaves and simple syrup equally into two short cocktail glasses.
- Squeeze lime wedges into the glass. Muddle the mixture together breaking up the berries and bruising the mint.
- Add ice to each glass. Top with seltzer. Gently stir to combine.
For a genuine mojito, add 2 ounces of rum to each glass. Makes two drinks. Recipe can be multiplied and served in a pitcher for a crowd.