No-Cook Overnight Oatmeal
- 1 (8 oz.) container Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat milk
- 1/4 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh banana slices, divided
- Combine Greek yogurt, milk, and oats in an 8 ounce (pint) mason jar or other container with a lid. Mix ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
- Add half of the strawberries and banana slices and gently mix them into the oatmeal mixture. Top with the remaining fruit. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, remove lid and enjoy!