Makes 8 muffins
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Any favorite pizza toppings
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray 8 regular muffin cups with cooking spray. Cut crescent roll dough into 8 squares. Press into muffin cups.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cheese over each crescent roll. Top with 1 Tbsp of pizza sauce, remaining cheese and top with pizza toppings. Sprinkle garlic powder over the toppings.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until cheese of bubbling. Remove from pan and serve immediately or cool and then place in the freezer.