Prosciutto, Apple and Brie Tea Sandwiches
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread (focaccia would also work well), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (3 oz.) package of thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 (8 oz.) package brie
- 1 Gala apple, thinly sliced
- 1-2 cups fresh arugula
- Cut each bread cube in half.
- Arrange the bottom halves on a serving tray. Place a slice of brie on each slice.
- Divide each slice of prosciutto into quarters. Layer a piece of prosciutto over the brie. Top with an apple slice.
- Cover with bread tops.
- Makes 10 tea sandwiches