Sonic Boom of the South Nachos
- 4-6 cups blue corn chips (about 1-9 oz. bag)
- 1 ½ cups shredded cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and membranes removed, finely chopped
- 1½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread chips out in an even layer.
- Combine shredded chicken and chopped jalapeño. Sprinkle chicken over the corn chips.
- Top chips and chicken with the cheeses. Bake until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.