Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Frittata
- ½ tablespoon unsalted butter
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, rinsed, sliced
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (10 oz.) box frozen spinach, thawed, drained
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and sauté for about 5-7 minutes until soft and most of their liquid has drained off. Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Spread the spinach into an even layer onto the bottom of a prepared pie plate. Top with the cooked mushrooms and the feta cheese.
- Whisk the eggs together to break the yolks. Add milk, parmesan, and salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over mushrooms and spinach. Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes until the center is set and the cheese is melted and golden brown.