“Naked” Chicken Nuggets
- ½ Cup Italian dressing
- 1 tsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1½ tsp honey
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first three ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken and allow it to marinate for 1 hour.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with a rack and cooking spray.
- Arrange marinated chicken over the rack in an even layer. Bake until chicken begins to brown and is no longer pink in the middle, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with honey mustard sauce for dipping.