War Call Roasted Potatoes with Pesto
- ½ cup fresh or prepared pesto sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 pounds purple potatoes
- 2 pounds small Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray. Toss the potatoes with the olive oil, salt, and pepper in large bowl to coat. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast potatoes until almost tender, about 35 minutes. Pour basil over potatoes and toss to coat. Continue roasting potatoes until golden brown and tender when pierced with skewer, about 20 minutes longer.
- Transfer potatoes to serving bowl. Add cheese and toss to coat.