White Chocolate Tiger Bark
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups blue candy melts
- 1/4 cup oil, as needed
- Line a 9 x 12 baking pan with aluminum foil. Spray the foil lightly with cooking spray.
- Place chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat for about 1 ½ minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- In a separate bowl, repeat process with the blue candy melts.
- If the mixtures seem a little thick, thin them by adding a small amount of oil until they appear easier to spread.
- Spread the white chocolate chips in an even layer on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Pour blue candy melts over the white chocolate. This does not have to be an even layer.
- Swirl the layers with a toothpick to create a tiger stripes effect.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes and allow the candy to harden. Break candy into pieces.