Hello Dolly Bars
- 1 ½ cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Press mixture into the bottom of a greased 8 x 8-inch baking dish. Bake crust for 7 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Layer chocolate chips, coconut, and pecans over graham cracker crust. Pour condensed milk over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cut into squares before serving.