Hot Curried Fruit
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 heaping cup of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 (14.5 ounce can) each, sliced peaches, sliced pears or pear halves, and pine apple chunks in water, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce can) sweet cherries (not cherry pie filling) pitted and drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add brown sugar and curry. Stir until mixture is combined.
- Mix fruit together and pour into a 9 x 12 x 2 inch baking dish. Pour butter mixture over fruit and stir to combine.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes until syrup is bubbling.
- Serves 4-6