Hotty Toddy Sparklers
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 liter chilled lemon lime soda, such as a SodaStream mix, Sprite or 7UP
- 1 bottle chilled sparkling white grape juice
- Place the watermelon cubes and the blueberries in a 1-gallon pitcher. Add soda and white wine, if using, and gently mix to combine. Serve beverage with a few fruit pieces in each cup.
- Tip: Freeze fruit beforehand to keep the beverage cold without watering it down with ice cubes.
- Sparkling white wine can be substituted for white grape juice
Serves 6 to 8