Maroon and White Chicken Salad
- 2 cups cooked, shredded skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1 cup diced Red Delicious apples (or any other sweet, dark red variety)
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, grapes, apples, pecans and celery. Stir ingredients gently to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, cider vinegar, tarragon, sugar, kosher salt, and mustard. Pour dressing over chicken mixture. Stir again to combine evenly.
- Salad can be prepared up to a day in advance. Keep cool until serving.
- Serves 6-8