Mini Brandy Cheese Balls
- 1 pound sharp cheddar, grated
- ½ pound Roquefort cheese, crumbled (could also use bleu cheese)
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 small onion, grated
- 6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup brandy
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- Allow all cheeses to come to room temperature. Combine all ingredients except the nuts and parsley in large mixing bowl. Cream until mixture is thoroughly combined. Cover and place bowl in the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours or up to two days.
- Combine pecans and parsley in a medium bowl. Roll cheese mixture into 1-1 ½ inch balls. Roll each ball in the pecan-parsley mixture. Make sure each ball is thoroughly coated. Place the cheese balls back into the refrigerator and allow to chill before serving.
Makes about 4 dozen mini cheese balls.