Recipe and Photography by Karen Gerard
- 1 cup chopped bacon
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves, divided
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- pepper to taste
1. Combine half of the bacon, pecans and 2 tbsp parsley.
2. Beat cream cheese with seasonings and remaining bacon and parsley until well combined.
3. Refrigerate for 2 hours or up to overnight. Shape into balls and press into the bacon-pecan mixture.
4. Serve with crackers and veggies.